Things to keep in mind:
- Every item is handmade, so there will be slight variations in each product.
- The final outcome of your product depends on the information you give us. For example, if we receive a grainy or blurry photo to engrave, the final product will also look grainy or blurry.
- The lead time refers to when your order will be shipped or be ready to pickup. The shipping speed you choose on checkout only affects the speed that your package will arrive to you after this lead time. If you need a rush order, please contact us at shop@inKindStore.com before ordering.
- If you enter the recipient's email address when filling out the Gift Certificate information, they will immediately receive that Gift Certificate via email upon checkout. Instead, enter your email address in both email fields to receive the Gift Certificate yourself to print and give to the intended recipient later.
Current Lead Time: 1 week. If you want guaranteed Father's Day delivery please order by June 12th.
Lead time refers to when your item will ship or when it will be ready for pickup, not when it will be delivered to you. We cannot change the amount of time it takes to ship your product, but we can reduce the lead time with a rush order. Contact us at shop@inKindStore.com before ordering if you need a rush order. We strive for a one week lead time year round, however, during busy times of the year (Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.) we may have to extend our lead times because of an increase in orders. We post updated lead times and holiday cutoffs on our social media accounts, as well as here in this FAQ.
How do I send you my photo or handwriting photo for engraving?
There is a "Choose File" button on each product page that allows a photo submission. If you do not see this button, or are having issues with this function, please contact us at shop@inKindStore.com and we will help in any way we can.
If you are requesting that we pull handwriting from two separate files, please either take a picture of both handwriting in the same picture to send us as one file or contact shop@inKindStore.com for more information before placing your order.
What is the character limit?
We have different recommendations for each of our products. These recommendations refer to a single side of the product, if applicable.
- Leather Keychain: It depends. See the pictures in the leather keychain product listing for examples of different fits.
- Leather Bracelet: Depending on the bracelet length we can fit full sentences. If you order a 6 inch bracelet we can fit less than if you order an 8 inch bracelet. The more words and symbols we engrave the less design you will see. See the leather bracelet listing for photo examples.
Contact us at shop@inKindStore.com if you have any questions if your request will fit well on our products.
Why were there no taxes added to my order?
We already include taxes in the price of our products! What price you see is the price you pay! The only exception is the tax paid on shipping which we cannot control, and this tax is itemized during checkout. If you are picking up in-store, you will not pay this tax.
How will I know my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
You will be emailed at the email you provide at checkout when your item has shipped. Note that this email may go to your spam box. Contact us at shop@inKindStore.com if you have any questions.
Can I request my order be made sooner than the current lead time?
Yes! We call this a Rush Order. Email us at shop@inKindStore.com before placing your order to talk to us about our Rush Order process. The extra charge will depend on how soon you need your order to be shipped. Please note that we may not be able to make your order any quicker depending on the season and upcoming holidays due to large order volumes, so do not count on being able to place a Rush Order when planning your future inKind orders.
How do Gift Cards work?
You can find our Gift Card option in the menu on the left of your screen. Here, you will be able to fill out all the needed information and add the gift card to your cart. Please note that you should NOT add the recipient's email address if you do not want the Gift Certificate emailed to them as soon as you purchase it. So, if you want to print the Gift Certificate to put in a birthday card, INSTEAD add your own email address in both email address fields. After purchasing the Gift Certificate you will receive a printable version.
All personalized products are final sale. Please contact us if there were any problems with your order upon arrival, or if you have any other questions.
Were you expecting the typical 100 pages that nobody reads? We're real people here.
The Usual Legal Stuff
Our products may be a choking hazard. Our products may also irritate sensitive skin. Do not contact our products with eyes. Do not ingest any of our products. Use your own discretion for your own safety. inKind provides products with no warranty and assumes no responsibility for the end-user's safety. All inKind products are intended to be used for aesthetics only, and there is no guarantee if used in a structural application including but not limited to wall hanging methods outside the scope suggested for use on inkindstore.com.